Iowa COMPASS can help answer these types of questions:
- What services are in my community to help my infant or toddler?
- I was turned down for Disability, now what?
- My sister just had a baby with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy. What's that and what can they do? Is there anyone to help them?
- I'm new to Iowa, are there any services for persons with disabilities?
- My place of worship needs a ramp built, where can I get help?
- How can I make it easier to get around my home?
- My brother has been living in a group home but it’s closing, what now?
- I have a child with Autism and he needs help in school what are my rights?
- I make too much money for Medicaid, but my kids still need health insurance, is there anything that can help?
To contact Iowa COMPASS, call toll-free 1-800-779-2001 or TTY 1-877-686-0032, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Or visit the Iowa COMPASS website at http://www.iowacompass.org/.
~ Mike, Adult Services