Ten Most Anticipated Books at Carnegie-Stout, 2010
We've also gathered together links to some of the popular Best Books of 2010 lists, and we'd love it if you shared your favorite books from the year in the comments here or on Facebook!
Publisher's Weekly: Best Books of 2010
- The source for our weekly Best Seller Lists, Publisher's Weekly starts with their ten best, before breaking the selections down by genre.
- Book Page is the monthly magazine of book reviews available at the Recommendations Desk, and they written a series of articles on their blog about the best in books for 2010.
- The New York Times is famous for their bestseller lists, and it would be surprising if they didn't compose a best of the year article.
- The many and varied programs on NPR each week introduce listeners to a variety of different books and authors. Their collection of Best of Lists likewise cover all manner of topics from cookbooks to guilty pleasures as selected by writers, critics, and booksellers.
- Library Journal covers the news of the library world and reviews thousands of books each year. This is their first end of the year Best of List, and unsurprisingly, they found it difficult to limit the list to just 10. Within the article, you can find links to lists for Genre Fiction, Audiobooks, and more.