Andrew Carnegie is a very, very rarely seen ghost, what with his having over 2,500 libraries to haunt. So, his rotunda appearance is really quite exceptional.
- Dubuque's Haunted History by Richard A Barker
- Haunted Dubuque: chilling stories of the Key City's past and present by D.G. Roberts
- Spirits of Dubuque by Richard A. Barker
- The Iowa Road Guide to Haunted Locations by Chad Lewis & Terry Fisk
- Ghosts of the Mississippi River from Minneapolis to Dubuque by Bruce Carlson
- Ghosts of the Mississippi River from Dubuque to Keokuk by Bruce Carlson
- Andrew Carnegie by David Nasaw
- The Carnegie Libraries of Iowa by John M. Witt
- Free to All : Carnegie Libraries & American Culture, 1890-1920 by Abigail Ayres Van Slyck
Happy Halloween from Carnegie-Stout Public Library!